Are you tired of getting pummeled by over-roasted, tasteless coffee in the morning, when all you want is something smooth and balanced to jump-start your day? Well, look no further. This is the coffee for you!
Catch the New Wave coming straight out of the Succulent Coffee roastery. Using exquisite beans from two of our favorite coffee producing regions, we’ve created a signature blend that you’ll want to enjoy all day long.
At first sip you’ll taste the lively, stone fruit sweetness of a natural process coffee from the Sidama region of Ethiopia. Before you can say, “Wow that's good!” you’ll be relishing the full-bodied, dark chocolate finish brought forth by a washed Colombia from a group of 15 producers with small farms in the community of Guadalupe within the department of Huila. The result is that flavorful, truly balanced cup of coffee you’ve been looking for all along.
FLAVOR PROFILE: smooth & balanced
WE TASTE: apricot, blackberry jam, dark chocolate
OUR FAVORITE BREWING METHODOLOGY: Batch Brew, AeroPress
- Guadalupe, Huila, Colombia
- Sidama Zone, SNNPR Region, Ethiopia
- Caturra (Colombia)
- 74/158, 74/110, Setami, Mikicho (Ethiopia)
- Washed, dried on raised beds inside solar dryers (Colombia)
- Natural, aka dry process (Ethiopia)
SUPPLY CHAIN PARTNERS:
- Farmers -
- Colombia: 15 producers with small farms in the municipality of Guadalupe
- Ethiopia: multiple smallholder coffee producers from several sister washing stations operated by the same family, including Bombe, Qonqona, Shantawene, Damo, and more